Add a little extra to your Bridesmaids invitations they will love!
- Card stock
- Craft wire
- Glitter and/or decorative jewels/pearls
- Wire snipper
- Tulle (can be roll or fabric sized)
- Scissors (regular)
- Scissors (scalloped fancy)
- 1/4" white satin ribbon
- Decorative flower
- Small hole punch
- Use our template to make your own wording on the dresses.
- Print out the completed template (both pages).
- Cut out each dress (top and bottom).
- Cut your craft wire to 7.5" (for each dress).
- Cut additional craft wire to 2" (for each dress).
- Take 2' of tulle and fold it over on itself many times to give the illusion of a full petticoat under each dress.
- Punch 2 small holes in bodice of the dress at the waist.
- Hold the tulle in between the top and bottom of the dress, and thread the smaller wire through the holes. Attach in back.
- Cut the excess tulle around the dress.
- Take the longer piece of wire and shape it into a hanger with a pair of needle-nosed pliers.
- Glue the top and bottom pieces together with the wire hanger in between the dresses.
- Add outside feathers and/or tulle.
- Add any other embellishments like pearls, bling, or bows.
- Glue everything to the dress.
- Wrap up the dress in your favorite box and give it to your bridesmaids.