Paige Hemmis is taking an ordinary Mason jar and turning it into a Christmas DIY.
- Several different sizes of mason jars with lids. I used a small jar, a regular sized jar, and on oversized cookie jar.
- Fake snow (I used a plastic-based snow).
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- Fillable clear plastic ornaments (the ones that come in 2 parts – you will only need one part per mason jar) I got sizes 100mm, 80mm and 50mm.
- Miniature Christmas decorations
- White card stock
- Ribbon or twine
- Goodies to fill the mason jars
- OPTIONAL: Small twinkle lights
- OPTIONAL: Gift tags
- Take the top of the mason jar lid off and trace it onto white paper.
- Cut out the circle and glue it to the lid of the jar on top.
- Add fake snow to the top of the mason jar lid.
- Add little miniature figurines and décor to create your own little snow globe scenes.
- Once you love the configuration, glue the items into place.
- Glue the half ornament to the outside rim of the lid.
- Fill the mason jar with your own little goodies.
- Screw the lid on and add ribbon or twine around the lid.
- Add a gift tag if you would like.
Get more from Paige Hemmis at www.PaigeHemmis.com.
Download Home & Family's Christmas Workbook here>>
Get more from this Episode>>