1. Take your coffee filters and separate them. Make sure that you are only using one filter at a time. Doubling up will be too thick.
2. Take your gold acrylic paint and acrylic glaze and put together a mixture of 1 to 1. Stir until completely mixed. If it seems too thick for dipping properly, you can add water a little bit at a time.
3. Take one coffee filter and fold it in fourths.
4. Dip the bottom of each filter into the gold paint mixture and set aside to dry on a drop cloth or wax paper.
5. Do about 20 at one time and then sprinkle the rose gold glitter over the wet paint.
6. Continue doing this until you have enough filters to make your wings.
7. You will also want to fold the same amount of filters as your dipped gold ones but keep them plain. These will be used as a base to add more fluffy volume to create texture for your wings.
8. Draw your desired wings onto foam core and then using a craft knife cut them out. If you are using a frame, make sure the wings fit inside the frame.
9. Take a piece of your silk ribbon and using hot glue, glue it to the back of the wings.
10. Using hot glue attach a gold dipped coffee filter to a plain folded coffee filter. Then attach with hot glue to the foam core, starting at the bottom and work your way up.
11. When complete, take the other side of your silk ribbon and attach it to the frame.
12. Hang your frame and enjoy your masterpiece!