Materials for Oatmeal Itchy Scalp Treatment
- Distilled Water
- Oatmeal (anti-inflammatory. Combats itchiness)
- Green Tea (helps flush out toxins)
- Coffee Filter
- Lavender Oil (soothes skin)
- Peppermint Oil (cools skin)
- Rosemary Oil (stimulates hair growth)
Materials for Oatmeal Dandruff Scrub
- 2 tbsp ground oatmeal
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp hair conditioner
Materials for Oatmeal Dry Shampoo
Oatmeal Itchy Scalp Treatment
1. Boil distilled water. Remove from the heat and add green tea bags. Steep for a 3 mins and remove tea bags.
2. Add oatmeal to tea and soak for 20 mins. Stirring occasionally.
3. Strain fluid through a coffee filter into a bowl or container.
4. Add oils to mixture.
5. Let cool and dap liquid onto scalp and massage gently.
6. Let sit for 15 mins and rinse with water.
Oatmeal Dandruff Scrub
1. Shampoo hair to remove any products/build up.
2. Combine all ingredients in bowl.
3. Apply to scalp and massage into scalp using circular motions.
Oatmeal Dry Shampoo
1. Grind oatmeal down to a powder
2. Apply to scalp
3. Brush out excess