- Epsom salts
- Essential oil of choice
- Food coloring of choice
- Glass or plastic Sundae glasses
- Red heart bead (cherry on top)
1) First make the bath salts by taking 1 cup of Epsom salts a few drops of oil and a drop or two of food coloring and mix.
2) Place this inside the sundae cup.
3) Take the scribble and place on top with glue doth on the rim of the glass.
4) Glue on the "cherry"
5) Add in the spoon and straw. Hold in place with glue dots.
6) Finish off with ribbon and a Valentine message
Get more from Tanya at Facebook.com/TanyaMemme
Get more DIY Projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page