Make your beach trip even easier with this DIY.
No Sew Beach Bags
- Cotton or Canvas Fabric
- Grommets (multi colored)
- Fabric Scissors
- Fold your fabric in half.
- Take the pattern & trace it onto the fabric & cut out.
- Flip fabric so the pattern side is facing each other.
- Fabric-tac the sides together. Wait about 15 – 20 mins to dry.
- Then, it’s time to give the top hem some attention. Using an iron fold down a little piece & then fabri-tac it down.
- Then fold over your flap. Mark out the spacing where you want to put your rivets on the flap.
- After you’ve marked it out, pin the sides together.
- Then make snips into fabric where you marked.
- Using a hammer, insert your grommets.
- Measure out your rope to your desired length.
- String the rope through your flap & then tie a knot at the top. Secure knot with a dab of glue.
- Pack up your bag & head to the beach!