• Hotdogs and Hot Dog Buns
• Butcher Paper • Black Tissue Paper • Red Card Stock • Red Fasteners
- Cut butcher paper into 9” x 9” squares. On two adjacent sides of each piece, fold the butcher paper over by ½ inches.
- With black tissue paper cut 8 ½” x 8 ½” squares. Place the black squares over the butcher paper, under the butcher paper folds.
- Lay the black side down. Take the point where the butcher paper folds meet and fold it down 2 inches.
- Take the point where the unfolded adjacent sides meet, and fold it to meet the other point.
- Put your hotdog in its bun, and place it on the paper. Wrap the hotdog with the paper, black side facing out. The butcher paper folds will give the illusion of the tuxedo lapels. Secure with tape.
- Cut out a bow tie from the red card stock. Then cut a ⅜" x 8/12" strip from your card stock.
- Push the red fastener through the center of the bowtie, and secure to one end of the strip of card stock.
- Wrap the strip around the hotdog, where the folds of the paper meet, and secure them by tape, with the bowtie in the center to complete the look of a tuxedo.
Plastic Cup New Years Eve Party Hats
• Plastic Solo Cups in New Years Colors: Gold, Black, Silver
• Extra Long Rubber Bands • Tensile • Hole Punch • Hot Glue Gun
- Hole punch opposite sides of the cup near the lip.
- Make a cut into one side of the rubber band to be able to use the full length of the rubber band.
- String the rubber band to the size of your child’s head, and tie a knot to secure the band through each hole punch.
- Glue some tinsel around the trim of the lip and you are done!
Chocolate Waffle Cone Party Favors!
Materials Needed: • Sugar Ice Cream Cones • 1 bag of chocolate chips • Can of sprinkles • Frosting and frosting tip attachment
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on low for 30-45 seconds, stirring occasionally.
- Pour chocolate onto paper plate. Pour sprinkles onto a separate plate.
- Roll sugar cone in chocolate paper plate, covering completely.
- Then roll chocolate covered cone in sprinkles.
- Allow the cone to dry for about 30 minutes.
- Using the frosting tip attachment, draw "2014" onto the cone. You can find these in the baking section at any grocery store.
- Allow to dry for 30 minutes more and the chocolate and the sprinkles should be set.