Kym Douglas shares her tips for a healthy new year and new you.
New Year, New You - Home & Family
- Drink half your weight in ounces of water
- Incorporate drinking water into your morning routine. Aim for 3 glasses before having your morning coffee/tea.
SOOTHE & RELAX!
- Castor oil has anti-inflammatory properties and can relieve pain
- Pour castor oil onto a piece of cloth and place on the desired area. Add a heating pad. The combination is great for sore muscles, cramps, and joints
- Movement helps with digestion.
- There are many different ways to get your body moving including using a jump rope, trampoline, or even vibrating plates.