1. Plywood sheets come 48” x 48”, but if you don’t have the space for that, you can have it cut down to size to your needs at the hardware store.
2. Paint a white drybrush onto the board. Set aside to dry.
3. If you want to put a motivational mantra on a chalkboard to attach to the board, do so now!
4. Once your board is dry, lay it down and arrange your stuff! Place your baskets, mark where you want to put hooks or nails to hang things off of and your sign. Mark with pencil.
5. Attach hooks, baskets and sign.
6. Hang the board on the wall according to the French cleat instructions.
7. Place your workout equipment and enjoy!