- Empty bottles (wine, champagne bottles—yay, reuse and recycle!)
- Epsom salts
- Cotton rag
- White spray paint (or whatever color you’d like)
- Parchment paper
- Large serving spoon
- Sprigs of fresh herbs
- The best place to do this is outside, unless you don't mind the clean up
- Begin by cleaning and wiping the bottles down so that all labels or dust are removed from the bottle
- Pour your Epsom salts into a bowl and have a large serving spoon on hand
- Spray paint the entire bottle, and while the paint is still wet, start spooning the salts onto the wet bottle. The salt will stick to the paint.
- Lay a piece of parchment paper down and allow all the bottles to dry completely on the paper. Once dry, they will look like snow covered bottles!
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.