- Stiff felt in reds and greens
- Alligator barrettes
- Holly leaf template
- Fabric scissors
- Chalk or fabric marker
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
1. Print out or draw a holly leaf template on a piece of paper and cut out.
2. Trace the holy leaf template onto a light green and a dark green piece of felt. Cut the leaves out.
3. To create the crease of the stem, cut a thin sliver of felt out of both colors that is slightly shorter than the leaf. Glue the darker stem onto the lighter leaf and the lighter stem on the darker leaf for contrast.
4. Use hot glue to glue one of the leaves parallel onto the alligator barrette.
5. Glue the other leaf on top of that one at a slight angle, so that the leaf underneath peeks out.
6. To create the holly berries, take your fabric scissors and cut some small circles out of the red sheets of stiff felt.
7. Glue the berries to the top of the leaf. Allow the glue to set.
8. Clip on and enjoy!