Orly Shani is updating ordinary pillows to make them more stylish.
- Cotton pillow case
- Metallic transfer foil
- Foil transfer adhesive
1. Squirt some glue onto a paper plate.
2. Brush a thin layer of glue onto your pillow case.
3. Let glue dry slightly for a few seconds.
4. Place one sheet of metallic transfer foil on top of the glue, plain side down.
5. Lay a sheet of parchment paper on top of the gold foil and iron for 20 seconds.
6. Let sit until completely cool to the touch and peel away the gold foil.
7. Complete your design.
8. Let gold foil set for a few minutes