FOIL AROUND THE DOOR HANDLE
- When painting a door, it's a pain to work around the lock and door handle.
- To make life easy, use tin-foil to easily wrap your door handle and lock.
- This also saves you time from having to remove all the hardware when painting.
POOL TUBE PAINT BUCKET
- Not sure what to do with your used paint brushes?
- Don't lie them flat, hang them.
- Use insulation foam or a pool tube, cut it in half and to size, line the rim of your paint pan, then cut grooves to put your brushes in so the paint drains back into the bucket.
SARAN WRAP YOUR PAINT PAN
- Also, when have leftover paint sitting your paint pan that you know you're going to use tomorrow, don't waste your time pouring it back in the paint bucket, only to pour it back in the pan the next day.
- Just wrap it with saran wrap
- It'll keep it from drying out and saves you time.
SPRAY CLEAN YOUR PAINT ROLLERS
- A used paint roller is the most difficult and time consuming thing to clean, so here's an easy and fast way how to do it.
- Get a garbage can and water it with a nozzle that has a "jet" or "stream" setting on it.
- Keep the paint roll stick attached to the handle and hold it in the garbage can.
- Spray the roller along its side, causing it to rotate as fast as possible.
- Watch the paint come flying off and the water wash it clean.