WHAT EQUIPMENT DO I NEED IF I WANT TO DO THIS AT HOME WITH MY IPHONE?
- You will need a solid waterproof case and your iPhone!
- Test your underwater case in deep water with tissue paper, to make sure the tissue stays dry
- Look for a case that has access to practical buttons on the side of the phone
- Waterproof Case, $19.99, RedPepperCases.com
ARE THERE SPECIFIC THINGS YOU SHOULD DO IF YOU’RE PLANNING ON DOING PHOTOS LIKE THIS WITH YOUR PHONE?
- Make sure you back up all the information on your iPhone AND add extra insurance!
- For safety, make sure you back up everything on your phone and add an insurance plan
YOU USED SOME PRETTY EXPENSIVE LIGHTING FOR YOUR SHOOT, WHICH WE SAW YESTERDAY… CAN THE PHOTOS BE DONE WITH SOMETHING MORE AFFORDABLE?
- Safety precautions should be taken while working with lighting near your pool
- Using the sun as a light source is both cost efficient and can determine setting
WHAT ABOUT PROPS AND COSTUMES/MAKE UP?
- Costumes, make up, and props are absolutely necessary to help tell the story of your underwater adventure
HOW DO I EDIT MY PHOTOS?
- There are a number of different photo editing apps right on your iPhone to enhance photos
- For advanced editing, you can use professional software like Adobe Lightroom or Photoshop - Adobe.com
- Don't be afraid to adjust and test different editing options until you find the look you want
YOU ALSO USED ANOTHER GREAT FEATURE ON THE IPHONE...
- Use the slow motion function on your iPhone to create dynamic moving pictures
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.