- Measure and cut landscape fabric.
- Lay fabric and hold in place with sod staples.
- Determine pattern for paving stones. You can mark them with stakes or have another person help you step it out.
- Lay paving stones.
- Fill pathways with mulch and around the stones.
- You can use the mulch bags instead of landscape fabric for the ground covering.
- Different shapes and sizes of stones are available and can give you different looks in your garden.
- You can use different kinds of mulch to create different looks.
H&F Garden - Mulch & Paving Stones
Get more great crafts and recipes from "Home & Family" on Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/hallmarkchannel.