- Hobby wood cut into 12 inch by 3 ft strips – 10 pieces
- Wood stain
- 6 inch piece of wood for center (the size depends on the size of the arm of your couch)
- Cork board for center (the size depends on the size of the arm of your couch)
- Vinyl mat – 1 ft
- Wood glue
- No fray glue
- Take pieces of hobby wood and polish and stain.
- Lets these sit and dry.
- Assemble wood with 5 strips on each side and 6 inch piece in the center.
- Turn over and adhere strips to vinyl mat using wood glue.
- For the center to keep things from slipping use cork.
- To ensure edges of cork do not fray, seal with no fray glue.
DIY Couch Arm Wrap with Mark
And make sure you visit us on pinterest at www.pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv.