Snowflake Charger Materials:
- Dinner plate
- Hot glue gun
- Glue sticks
- Plastic snowflakes
Snowflake Glitter Glassware Materials :
- Mod Podge
Snowflake Charger Instructions:
- Flip over dinner plate and trace onto a piece of paper.
- Cut out circle and use a size guide/template.
- Hot glue snowflake pieces together on low temperature setting.
- Repeat until you’ve created a large circle/wreath.
- Place dinner plate on top and enjoy!
Snowflake Glitter Glassware Instructions:
- Brush a thin layer of mod podge over the wine glass base and stem.
- Glitter the stem and base and shake off excess.
- Repeat until fully covered.
- Let dry.
- Seal with top coat of mod podge.
- (Optional) add snowflake to wine glass and secure with glue dot.