1. Using a pencil, you’re going to draw a Christmas tree in the center, free hand works. Just make lines to center it, and then divided it into 4 sections. Make it however big or small you’d like it to be.
2. Once you’re satisfied with your shape, you’re just going to take a jigsaw & cut out your shape.
3. If you prefer to not have it just leaning up against the wall, then use what’s left of your already cut out MDF Panel. Cut two triangles out from the corners. Then you’re going to take wood glue & just attach them on both sides of the stump of the tree. It’s almost like you’re creating bookends for the tree to keep it standing up.
4. Once wood glue is dry -spray paint the whole thing your preferred color.
5. Take your “C” hooks & start screwing them into your tree.
6. Hang jewelry!