- Craft letters
1. Cut 10”x12” rectangular felt cut outs.
2. Layer two pieces of felt on top of each other.
3. Place a craft letter on top of the fabric.
4. Outline the letter in chalk.
5. Cut the letter out with scissors based off the chalk outline.
6. Use pins to hold the letters in place while using poly-fil to stuff the letters (like you would a pillow)
7. You can use a wood skewer to help fit the poly-fil in the letters in hard to reach spots.
8. Use fabric-tac glue to seal.
9. Optional: attach letters to a long ribbon.
10. Hang from a variety of places including your mantle, table or wall.