- Tree branch
- Flower pot
- Spray foam insulation
- Artificial pumpkin
- Spray or brush-on paint
- Flower leaves
- Hot glue
- Pumpkin carver
- Find a tree branch from your yard.
- Get an old flower pot.
- Fill the flower pot with spray foam insulation and add your branch.
- Then, take your artificial pumpkin and, holding it long ways, cut it open.
- Create an open mouth (remember to hold the pumpkin long ways, so the stem is in the back).
- Attach the pumpkin head to the top of the tree branch with hot glue.
- Paint & add embellishments.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.