- Shadow box
- Muslin or linen
- Freezer paper
- Foam core
- Take your photo and spray mount to foam core.
- Iron a piece of freezer paper to the muslin and trim to 8 1/2 x 11.
- Run the muslin/paper through your printer to print desired inscription.
- Remove freezer paper and cut muslin to desired size.
- Mount photo inside shadow box using an extra cube of foam core to make it float.
- Mount muslin to inside of shadow box.
Mothers Day Shadow Boxes with Ken Wingard
For more, visit Ken Wingard at KennethWingard.com and follow him on Twitter @KennethWingard.