1. Use your fabric scissors to cut two pieces of fabric to the size of the pillow you want. Remember to leave a 1” seam allowance for your fusible tape.
2. Press your fabric with an iron so it’s crisp and neat.
3. Decorate what will be the front of your pillow with any decorative accoutrements and words desired. *Save any 3-D elements such as jingle bells until after you’ve bonded and turned the pillow inside out.*
4. Flip the decorated side over onto the other piece of fabric and align them.
5. Measure out the length of fusible tape you need for each side and cut it. *Make sure to leave an opening on one side for your hand to pull the pillow inside out. *
6. Use a damp cloth and iron according to the directions of your fusible tape to bond your seams.
7. Once the seams are secure, pull the pillow inside out.
8. Fill the pillow generously with pillow stuffing.
9. Cut a piece of fusible tape to fit the opening of your pillow.
10. Fuse together the opening.
11. Add any 3-D decorations you desire and enjoy!