Lawrence Zarian is giving a brand-new spin on the denim skirt.
Lawrence Zarian is giving a brand-new spin on the denim skirt. A wardrobe staple that never goes out of style, Denim is cozy, comfortable and classic.
Want to keep your denim clean? Keep it cool. Lawrence suggests placing your jeans in a Ziploc bag in the freezer with a fabric softening sheet.
LOOK 1: ISABELL
Form a boho chic look with a distressed denim skirt, duster and turtleneck.
- Tinopi Burnout Velvet Shimmer Textured Duster.
- Maeve Creme Rib Neck Turtleneck Sweater
- Anthropologie Relaxed, DIstressed Slim Denim Mini Skirt
- Yellow brown crossbody bag
- Taupe riverside trimmed rancher hat.
Available at Anthropologie.
LOOK 2: THERESA
Create a delightful, denim on denim look with a denim shirt paired with a denim skirt.
- Alex Mill Cardinal Red Denim Shirt Jacket
- Rails Midnight Merlot & Gold Plaid Shirt
- Madewell Black Button Front Stretch Denim Skirt
- Black Tights
- Jessica Simpson Black Faux Suede Pointed Toe Tall Bootie
Available at Nordstrom Rack.
LOOK 2: BRIDGET
Pair your skirt with a motorcycle jacket and denim A-line skirt for a modern edgy look.
- Lock and Love Coffee/Ash Brown Women’s Removable Hooded Biker Jacket
- Lock and Love Rust Short Sleeve Dolman Sleeve Top
- Vince Camuto Mixed Reptile Oblong Scarf
- Tanming Womens Blue Wash High Waisted Midi Denim Skirt
- Mila Lady Pointed Toe Brown Over The Knee Pull-on Dressy Boots
Available at Macy’s & Amazon.com.
You may also like these how-tos:
How-to Tips for Wearing Rust Colors >>
Lawrence Zarian Shows How-to Love Our Leggings >>