• 2 cups baking soda
• 1 cup cornstarch • 1 ¼ cups cool water
- Mix cornstarch and baking soda in a pot.
- Add water to the powder mixture.
- Place the pot on a stove over medium heat. Continue stirring.
- Once it thickens, make into a ball.
- Place ball in a bowl and cover with a damp towel to cool
- Knead the mixture until smooth and return to bowl.
- Take a handful of dough out at a time on wax paper covered in cornstarch.
- Take a flat bottom plate and press on dough.
- Gently press paw down in dough.
- Take cookie cutter and center the print.
- Punch a hole at the top of the ornament with a straw.
- Transfer to a flat surface and them dry overnight.
- Decorate and hang!
Laura Nativo's DIY Pet Ornament