Materials for Love Branch
- Pink card stock
- Hot glue
Materials for Cupid's Arrow Straw Name Tags
- Glitter paper
- Twine or ribbon
- Printed (or hand-written) name tags
- Feathers (or cut paper)
- Hot glue
- Hole punch
Materials for Post-It Heart Notes
- Pen or Sharpie
Materials for Love Ice Cubes
- Heart ice cube trays
- Regular ice cub trays
- Red juice (I’m using Pomegranate juice)
- 1 whole pomegranate (or any red fruit that you can cut down)
Directions for Love Branch
1. Cut out hearts out of the pink card stock.
2. Collect twigs and put them in the vase.
3. Glue the hearts to the twigs
4. Enjoy your love heart branches
Directions for Cupid's Arrow Straw Name Tags
1. Cut the glitter paper into the shape of a heart about 1 ½” long. You will need two for every one arrow.
2. Hot glue the two heart pieces together at the end of the straw. This will be the tip of the arrow.
3. Take two feathers and tape them to the bottom of the straw.
4. Punch a whole in the name tag and thread the twine through, then wrap it around the
5. Voila! Use it for place settings for dinner!
Directions of Materials for Post-It Heart Notes
1. Make love notes on post-its and arrange them on a mirror or a wall to let your loved ones know how much you care
Directions for for Love Ice Cubes
1. Take the fruit and cut it into small pieces.
2. Put the fruit in the trays first.
3. Cover the fruit with either water or juice.
4. Put in the freezer to let them set up.
5. Take them out and enjoy!
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page