Materials for Wine Bottle Vase
- Wine Bottles
- Crepe paper
Materials for Egg Clusters
- Foam Core
- Hot glue
Directions for Vases
1. Take the crepe paper and wrap it around the bottle. Then tape the end.
2. Take your ribbon and tie it at the top
3. Place the letter on the outside and then, take your flowers and place them inside.
Directions for Egg Clusters
1. Draw a picture of an egg and using an x-acto knife cut it out.
2. Take your cardstock, cut in the same shape and cut slits all around. This will help with a smoother finish.
3. Take hot glue and glue the pieces down in the back.
4. Once done, glue them together to create a “cluster” of eggs.
5. To get the speckled look, take some white paint and add it to the egg.