- A mans large plaid flannel shirt (cotton can also be used)
- Fabric glue
- Lace fabric or sheer fabric
1) Iron the shirt
2) Figure out your pattern
3) Draw out where you want to cut the shirt with chalk
4) Cut out the designated area carefully
5) Pin the lace fabric from the inside of the shirt all along the cut out section, making sure it's flat and straight.
6) Then section by section, take out the pins and glue into place!
7) Let dry for 72 hours before washing
Get more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page
Check out more from Facebook.com/TanyaMemme