- 2 Cups Sugar
- 1/4 Cup of Lemon juice
- 1/8 Cup of Water
- Mix ingredients in a pot over the stove.
- Bring to a boil while constantly stirring mixture.
- Let boil for around 5 minutes or until mixture turns a golden color. Let cool for at least 10 minutes or until wax is at a temperature that wont burn your skin.
- Use popsicles stick to spread wax in the direction of you hair growth. Let wax harden for a few seconds.
- Pull off in the opposite direction of your hair growth. Continue this process to remove any unwanted hair.
- If wax hardens, microwave in 15 second intervals until wax reaches the consistency you desire.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.