Things you can eat/drink for post-holiday puffiness and bloating:
1. Apple Cider Vinegar – speed slimming, reduces bloating. Restores your body’s PH balance. 2 tbsps in a glass of water daily. • Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar reduces bloating –
2. Flush your system with high water content fruits and veggies like:
• Celery, lettuce, kale
• Grapefruit – boosts metabolism • Beets – detoxify the bladder and kidneys
3. Flush your system by upping your intake of high water content fruits and veggies.
• Yogi Detox Tea – supports healthy liver and kidney function, includes the herbs burdock and dandelion root.
For the Skin:
Dry brushing boosts circulation and activates lymphatic system
For stubborn puffy eyes and dark circles:
• Use under eye patches
• Vitamin E capsules - at your local drug store, cut them open, and apply the vitamin E right on your face. Get additional tips from lifestyle and beauty expert Kym Douglas at KymDouglas.com. Follow her @KymDouglas and like her on Facebook.