SCAR BALM DIRECTIONS:
1. Place beeswax in double boiler and heat until fully melted.
2. Add olive squalene and vitamin e oil and heat until melted again.
3. Remove from heat and let stand 2 minutes.
4. Add rose hip seed oil, co2 extracts, and essential oil. Mix well.
5. Transfer melted mixture to glass jars and let cool until fully hardened before capping.
BROW BALM DIRECTIONS:
1. Combine jojoba wax and beeswax in double boiler and heat until fully melted.
2. Add jojoba, elderberry, tea tree, frankincense co2 extract to melted waxes and stir until well blended.
3. Lastly, combine ungurahui oil with black oxide into mixture
CLEANSING BALM DIRECTIONS:
1. Melt beeswax, shea butter, and coconut oil in a double boiler over medium heat. Stir occasionally until the ingredients have melted.
2. Take the double boiler off the heat and stir in olive oil.
3. Pour the melted mixture into the airtight container. Let the balm set 2–3 hours before use. Place covered in the refrigerator to quicken the cooling process.
HOW TO USE:
1. Dampen face with warm water. Take a peanut-sized amount of balm out of the container
2. Apply the balm to your face and gently massage balm into face
3. You can use this balm to carefully remove eye makeup too. Just make sure you don’t get any balm in your eyes.
4. Use a warm, damp washcloth to wipe away the balm and makeup residue. Follow with a mild toner for best results