Mark Steines teams up with the men of "Star Trek" to build this fun kid-friendly DIY.
- Nail Gun
- Screw Gun
1) Use a bendable ruler for outlining.
2) Use jigsaw to cut outlined pieces of the ship.
3) For base, glue & nail: 2 (28” plywood pieces), 1 (16” angle-cut plywood piece) and 1 (19” angle-cut plywood piece) together.
4) Assemble 2 matching 28” bookshelves.
5) Secure 2 bookshelves & base to create workspace.
6) Glue and nail 2 engines on top of each bookshelf.
7) Glue and nail saucer the saucer on top of the base.
9) Add decals.
Get more information about this episode >>
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page