- Eucalyptus Sprigs (fresh)
- Spanish moss
- Gourds in green and white (variety of sizes)
- Wooden board
- Wooden tray
- Push Pins
- Foam core
- Canvas fabric
- Burlap ribbons
- Small terracotta pots
- White paint
- Celery or sage green paint
- Chip brushes
1. Paint a dry brush of white onto your terracotta pots.
2. Once the white paint has dried, apply a wash of your green paint over it.
Focal Point Option One
3. Drape some burlap ribbon over your wooden board and attach a spray of eucalyptus upside down on the board.
4. Place slightly off center on your mantle.
Focal Point Option Two
5. Wrap a piece of foam core that can fit inside your wooden tray.
6. Print a fun fall phrase and use the push pins to stick onto foam core base.
7. Lean your tray up against the wall on your mantle, then place foam core with phrase inside.
8. Position white and green pumpkins on your mantle along with the painted pots.
9. Place sprigs of eucalyptus to fill holes and add greenery in between pumpkins.
10. Fill the pots with Spanish moss.