- Start with a plain throw pillow.
- Measure your ribbon and allow ¼" extra on the ends.
- Start with border around the pillow.
- Fold over excess ribbon on edges to create a clean edge.
- Measure in 1" from the edge of the pillow.
- Glue the ribbon to the pillow with fabric glue.
- Glue ribbon to all 4 sides creating a border.
- Come in another ½" and repeat gluing ribbon all the way around the pillow.
- Turn pillow and glue down the diamond shape with ribbon over the 2 squares.
- Allow glue to dry completely before using the pillow.
Ken Wingard's DIY Ribbon Throw Pillows
For more, visit Ken Wingard at KennethWingard.com and follow him on Twitter @KennethWingard.