Glow In The Dark Mirror
- 1 Mirror
- 1 Can of Glow In The Dark Spray
- Contact Paper
- Painter's Tape
- Traceable Image (we used a raven)
- Trace image onto contact paper with a pencil and cut it out.
- Affix the cut out image to the mirror.
- Tape off the edges of the mirror so glow in the dark spray does not get outside of the mirror.
- Spray the mirror with the glow in the dark spray.
- Allow spray to dry completely, about 10min.
- Carefully peel off cut out image.
- Vellum Paper
- Glass Vases or Drinking Glasses
- Print out templates onto the Vellum Paper.
- Cut paper to fit the glass.
- Tape the paper to the glass.
- Insert candle.