- White Pumpkin
- Carving Utensils
• Turn pumpkin on its side. Using carving utensils, cut pumpkin in half in a wavy line.
- Separate halves and scoop out pulp. Set bottom half aside.
- Carve 6 triangular windows into the top half, spacing them equidistant from one another.
- Fill the bottom half of the pumpkin with soil.
- Build your terrarium scene using embellishments that have a fairytale theme. Replicate a scene from your favorite fairytale, or let your imagination run wild! Use small plants, doll furniture, miniatures, etc…
- Incorporate a candle into the terrarium scene.
- Light your candle and place the top half of the pumpkin over your terrarium scene.
- Enjoy your Fairytale Pumpkin Terrarium!
Fairytale Pumpkin Terrariums with Ken Wingard
Tune in for a new season of " Home Made Simple" on OWN on Saturday mornings at 9a/8c.