- Paper labels
- Hot glue gun
- Dinner plate
- Candle stick
- Cloche (glass bell for covering)
- Terra cotta pots
- Paint – base (blue) and white (top coat)
- Wicker baskets and bins (2 each)
- Grass seeds
- Hollowed out eggshells
- Create Risers Cover books with burlap, create cute book labels cut from paper.
- Build Bell Jar On A Stand Attach a dinner plate to a candlestick with hot glue and place cloche on top.
- White Wash Terra Cotta Pots Paint pots with base color (blue), let dry, paint top coat (white), let dry, sand through to create aging.
- Place Baskets Into Groups 2 baskets and 2 bins - aprox 6" and 10" diameter for each.
- Plant Eggshells With Grass Seeds For Place Settings Hollow out eggs add soil and seeds.
- Balls Of Moss Using one Styrofoam ball, we spray glue around it, wrap moss around entirety of the sphere, and then tie with a string to hold it all together.
- Plaster Eggs Take a raw egg, poke a hole in it, and blow it out. Then fill it with plaster using a squeeze tube and a funnel. Let dry and paint!
• Planted Ferns in White Wash Pots
• Wisteria Arrangements • Added Daffodils • Burlap Tablerunner For more, visit Ken Wingard at KennethWingard.com and follow him on Twitter @KennethWingard.