- 3-4 Rolling Pins
- 1" wood board
- Piece of crown molding
- 6-8 2" Screws
- Paint or Stain
- Wood Glue
- (Depending on size of board) Saw 3-4 rolling pins in half.
- Cut piece of 1'' to desired length.
- Attach piece of crown molding to top of board.
- Paint or stain desired color.
- Pre-drill a hole through back of the board to rolling pins.
- Attach rolling pins to board with 2'' screws through pre-drilled holes.
- Hang on wall in kitchen, mudroom or use as a decorative piece.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.