- Floral wire
- Floral tape
- Crepe paper roll
- Cut a 3-by-3 inch square out of the color of crepe paper chosen.
- Fold the square in half. Then fold that in half again. You should have a four layer square.
- At the corner where the creases are, fold the paper diagonally holding onto the creased corner. This should give you a triangle.
- Fold the triangle at the corner you held onto. It doesn’t have to be a perfect fold, nor does it need to be creased. But you should have a thin triangle in your hand.
- Holding onto that corner, cut a long, rounded leaf shape making sure to not cut anywhere near the corner you are holding. Start the cut just above where your fingers are holding the corner. Make sure you cut through all the layers up one side of the triangle and down the other making a long oval.
- Very carefully, open your folded paper. You should reveal a daisy pattern. Trim the petals to make them stand out a little more, but not so much that they droop.
- Repeat these steps for two more pieces of crepe paper.
- Layer these daisy pages on top of each other and push the large headed tack through the very center of the daisy.
- Glue yellow crepe or tissue paper to the head of the tack.
- Tape the stem of the tack to the green floral wire making sure to securely tape the wire and tack together. You have just made a crepe paper daisy.