- ½" plywood
- 2 wood legs
- 1"x 3" board
- 2 piano hinges
- Cut plywood to fit armoire opening.
- Cut legs to be same height as future table (this should also be height of interior shelf of armoire - this may need to be adjusted if there is not an internal shelf the correct height).
- Cut the 1x3 so it is the same width of the table.
- Attach legs to each side of the 1x3.
- Attach leg apparatus to front edge of table top with a piano hinge.
- Attach other end of table to armoire shelf with second piano hinge.
Do It Yourself Sewing Armoire
For more, visit Ken Wingard at KennethWingard.com and follow him on Twitter @KennethWingard.