- Choose a book that will fit your remote
- Cover the front and back cover of the book as well as any pages you'd like to keep loose with a plastic bag.
- Mod Podge all of the pages together being sure to cover all of the sides and edges.
- Allow the Mod Podged pages to dry completely.
- Mark a rectangle in the center of the pages being sure to leave a 1 ½“ border around the outside of the rectangle.
- Using a straight edge and a utility knife, cut out the rectangles working your way down the pages.
- Line the rectangle with felt for a more finished look.
Ken Wingard's DIY Book Safe
Get all of Ken's tips on decorating your coffee table here>>
For more, visit Ken Wingard at KennethWingard.com and follow him on Twitter @KennethWingard.