- Cutting board: $3.99
- Contact paper: $8.99
- Matte knife: $4.49
- Latex paint: $2.94
- Paint brush: $1.15
- Sand paper: $3.97
- Picture hanging kit: $5.99
- Choose clean cutting board or unpainted smooth, reclaimed wood.
- Trace shape onto contact paper.
- Cut out with scissors or utility knife.
- (peel off backing) adhere shape to cutting board.
- Paint over the entire board (lightly or thickly as you desire).
- Let dry completely.
- Sand over select areas to distress paint.
- Peel off contact shape.
For more, visit Ken Wingard at KennethWingard.com and follow him on Twitter @KennethWingard.