- Statement Jewelry- Chain necklaces and large brooches work well
- Epoxy 6000 glue or needle and thread
- Plain clutch or purse
- Needle nose pliers
- Tweezers (if using individual beads)
- Measure your clutch from end to end so you can determine the length you need your necklace to be.
- Using needle nose pliers, remove the extra chain links on your necklace and any clasps holding the necklace together.
- Determine where you are placing your necklace and apply a thin layer of Epoxy 6000 with a paintbrush. Remember to work quickly as the glue sets fairly quickly.
- Press your necklace down in place and allow to dry overnight.
For more crafts with creative expert Jessie Jane, go to lilyshop.com.
Get more great crafts and recipes from "Home & Family" on Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/hallmarkchannel.