What Special Tools And Materials Do We Need?
• 24" x 24" plywood sheet or larger depending on your wall $20 • Acrylic wood paint and/or Gold leaf paint $3-$5 ($15) • Ruler • Pen • Wood stain: $4.78 • Painters tape $5.93 • Clear Varnish $12.99 • Wet rag • Paint Brushes $7.87 + $0.77 How Do We Start?
- Measure your wood and put your tape pieces at a diagonal direction across the wood making sure to press the tape down well so no paint gets underneath.
- Then place the tape in the opposite direction going back across the other tape creating little triangles.
- Carefully paint your triangles all different colors and let dry.
- Peel off the tape.
- Spray with clear varnish.
We priced similar art at Polyvore and they ranged from $200 - $300.
Plywood $20 Acrylic or Gold Paint (3 colors) $15 Wood Stain: $4.78 Painters Tape $5.93 Clear Varnish $12.99 Paint Brushes $8.64
TOTAL DIY COSTS: $67.34
Geometric Wood Painting with Jessie Jane
For more with Jessie Jane, visit lilyshop.com.