- Styrofoam balls
- 6" - 12" Wood Dowels
- Flower Pots or Vases
- Assorted Candy and Peeps
- Small oasis
- Rocks or something heavy to weigh pot down
- Place your oasis in the center of your flowerpot and push your dowel into the center of it. Fill your flowerpot with rocks or something with weight until you cover your flowerpot.
- Wrap styrofoam ball with cellophane and secure with rubber band and place it on top of the wooden dowel.
- Put assorted Candy and peeps on toothpicks and stick them into the Styrofoam ball.
- Place a piece of cellophane on top of the rocks and fill the pot with the edible grass.
- Add ribbon to pot for decoration. You can also spray paint your pot or decorate.
- This is decoration and dessert. Serve in the middle of the table.
- Make the day ahead for freshness.
- The pots are all from Michaels and they were all on sale for $3 each which was cheaper than the regular terracotta pots.
- A centerpiece like this costs about $20 or more depending on that candies you decide to use.
◊ The styrofoam balls are about $7 and if you use the Michaels coupon you can save an additional 50%. ◊ All the candy is from the $1 store. (or Michaels)
Get more great crafts from Jessie Jane at: www.lilyshop.com.
Check us out on twitter for your chance to win a $100 gift card from Michaels!
Check out Michaels for all your crafting needs: www.michaels.com.