- Plain long sleeved sweater or blouse
- Needle and thread
- No sew fabric glue
- Sequins or beads
- Embellishment sweater cuffs
- Lay out your sweater and iron the sleeves if they aren't flat.
- Using a needle and thread or no see fabric glue. you want to carefully layer your sequins on top of each other across the cuff of your sleeve. continue on until you reach the end of your cuff.
- If using no sew glue let dry for 24 hours.
Tip: If you don't have a seam line for your cuff you can tape off the portion you are adding the sequins to so you have an even finish spot.
For more with Jessie Jane, visit lilyshop.com.