- Linen or cotton runner (you can buy a pre-made white table runner or buy fabric and make your own, linen, cotton and muslin works well)
- Fabric dye (I always use liquid RIT dye)
- Large pot
- Wet your runner and wring out the water.
- Roll up the runner width-wise like a tube.
- Make your color bath according to the package instructions on the back of RIT box.
- Dip one end of the runner into the colored bath and hold for 3 minutes.
- When the color looks vibrant, rinse the runner until the water turns clear.
- After rinsing, re-roll your runner up and repeat the dip dye process on the other end.
- Rinse and let dry. Wash alone the first couple times.
For more with Jessie Jane, visit lilyshop.com.