- Game pieces (you already have)
- Epoxy 6000 glue
- Triple thick gloss coat (to seal)
- Cork base ( you can buy it cut to size or in rolls)
- Paint brush
- Roll out your cork and cut to size with scissors. 4 ¼ x 4 ¼ for coasters and 18 x 14" for a standard placemat.
- Lay out your tiles in place then use epoxy 6000 and brush to apply to the back of each scrabble tile or game card. stick down to cork and let dry for two hours.
- Apply triple thick clear gloss to the top of each coaster, painting in one direction and allow to dry.
DIY Scrabble Coasters and Board Game Placemats
For more with Jessie Jane, visit lilyshop.com.