- High end soft ribbon (no wire edge ribbon)
- Crochet needle or thin stick
- Metal cutters (if using chain on a roll)
- Measure your chain around your neck and cut to size with metal cutters.
- Using your crochet needle or stick start looping one end of the ribbon through the chain. Go in one hole and back through. Continue all the way down he chain until each hole is filled with ribbon.
- Leave 12 inches of ribbon on each end of the chain and tie a knot to the last link on each side. Tip: remember to stretch out the chain before tying the knot.
- Tie in a now around your neck!
For more with Jessie Jane, visit lilyshop.com.