- Fabric, old sweaters, old hand towels
- Mitten template from lilyshop.com
- Fabric Scissors
- Hot glue
- Ribbon or string
- Buttons or accessories to embellish
- Iron your material so it's wrinkle free and trace your template onto your material.
- Cut out the mitten. If the fabric is one sided cut out a matching glove so you can glue two sides together.
- Hot glue mitten sides together so they look more full.
- Embellish with buttons or string.
- Hot glue mittens to the string to hang.
Jessie Jane's DIY Mitten Garland
For more with Jessie Jane, visit lilyshop.com.