- 12"x12"x12" corrugated boxes
- (5) 8" wood letters
- White foam-cor
- X-acto knife
- Spray paint
- Hot glue
- Puffy paint/wood add ons or hinges
- Assemble your box and hot glue ends so they are flat. do not overlap end pieces. Let dry.
- Spray paint box and let dry. Fill cracks on ends with puffy paint. If you are using a different color than box spray paint the same color.
- Measure the fome-cor and cut strips to the width of the box for your trim. Spray paint the trim and letters and let dry.
- Hot glue the trim and letters to the box and decorate with any additional wood trim.
DIY Holiday Block Letters with Jessie Jane
For more with Jessie Jane, visit lilyshop.com.